Job Filled: Motion Graphics Designer
Vista IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Exp : 1-2 Years/ Position : 01/ Job Type : Full Time
A US market focused Software Development Company is looking for a Creative Graphics Designer to join our Indore team. We are looking for someone, who enjoys working with a hands-on approach and can make an immediate contribution to our organization.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 Years of Experience in Designing a Must.
- Proficiency of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software (AfterEffects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro)
- Experience designing engaging static and interactive educational content
- Strong ability to communicate ideas ranging in complexity, from conception to execution
- Experience providing animation/VFX support in the video production process
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work under strict time constraints, managing multiple projects and timelines at once
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Above, preferably in Design Field.
Benefits: High growth professional environment, Paid Leave, Discretionary Performance based Salary Review and Bonus, Ongoing training, Mentoring is provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Morning shift
To keep our team members safe, we are strictly following the Government guidelines and have proper screenings, provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer with proper social distancing measures.
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Total: 2 years (Preferred)
Industry: Software Development
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
- Other duties as requested
Work Remotely: No