Job Filled: Project Manager
Vista IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Exp : 2-5 Years/ Position : 01/ Job Type : Full Time
A US market focused software development company is looking for a Project Manager to join our Indore team. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who enjoys working with a hands-on approach working with the team, and who can make an immediate contribution to our organization.
Responsibilities and Responsibilities
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed, work in tandem with the CTO for efficient resource allocation and assignment.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders as required
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of work experience with Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management (PM) and Agile concepts
- Experience in Software Configuration Management Tools. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and Web Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in managing teams.
- Good know-how of embedded system Software build process, environment and tools
- Excellent Client-Facing and Internal Communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- High growth professional environment, Discretionary Performance based Bonus, Ongoing training, Mentoring is provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Field: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English, Hindi (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19