Vista IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Exp : 3-5 Years/ Position : 01/ Job Type : Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, and fast-paced work culture?
VITSPL a US-based Software Development Company is looking for SEO Analyst to join our Indore office. We are looking for someone, who enjoys working with a hands-on approach and can make an immediate contribution to our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A good understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages.
- Website Analysis, Market research, Competition Analysis, Keyword Analysis, etc.
- Understanding of On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, SMO as well as SEM activity, And advanced SEO and SMO Skills
- Provide recommendations as well as execute the strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Basic Knowledge of SEO/Digital Marketing tools like AHrefs, Majestic SEO, Open Site Explorer, etc.
- Provide SEO analysis as well as recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Knowledge of Social Media Optimization (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Conducting extensive research to gain a valuable understanding of the current online status and online competitor’s presence
- Knowledge of traffic generation via blogging Knowledge of online advertising (Google Ad words, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Min 3-5 Years of relevant Experience in SEO/SMO required
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Should have the ability to think creatively
- Good to have E-commerce SEO experience
- Technical background in developing SEO-friendly websites will be a huge advantage.
- Internet Fluency – must know how to surf the Internet; conduct online research.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Some experience & knowledge in Business Development will be an add on
Experience: 3-5 years
Shift time: 12:30pm – 9:00pm
Mode: Work from office