System and Network Admin
Vista IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Exp : 4-7 Years/ Position : 01/ Job Type : Full Time
ONLY OPEN FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES (Night Shift to Match US Timings – Work with US backed organization for their Clients only)
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and fast-paced work culture? A US-Focused Systems Integration and Software Development Company is seeking a skilled System and Network Administrator to join our Indore (M.P.) office. We are looking for someone, who enjoys working with a hands-on approach and can make an immediate contribution to our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Linux/Virtualization is necessary.
- Building a new Windows Server (Physical/VMware/Hyper-V/Microsoft Azure).
- Deploying and managing Microsoft RDS/VDI Infra.
- Windows Server Migration (Server 2003 and 2008 and Windows Server 2003 to 2019).
- Active Directory Migration Toolkit for Server Migration.
- In-Place Upgrade for Windows Servers.
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Infra.
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Azure Backup Infra.
- Managing Office 365 Infra and mailbox other services.
- On-Prem Exchange to Office 365 mailbox Migration.
- Creating & implementing group polices objects as per requirements.
- Installing, Configuring & Managing AD, DNS Server, DHCP, File Server, Print Server.
- Migration for File, Print, DHCP or Application Servers.
- Implement and Manage Hyper-V Fail-Over Cluster.
- Working on Backups Tools such as Veeam, Veritas, Nova, Datto etc.
- Working knowledge on File/Print servers, and DFS.
- Working on Hardware Servers- Dell, IBM and HP.
- Performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Coordinating with vendor to resolve OS/Hardware/Software issues.
- Must have clear & deep Networking concepts related to VLANs, Switching, Access Lists, Firewalls etc.
- Deploy, configure and maintain Cisco and/or SonicWall Firewalls, Routers & Switches
- Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall (SonicWALL), anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
- Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability.
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as, enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs.
- Project the potential costs, benefits and ROI of cloud computing adoption.
- Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
- Open to learning new technologies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Required 4-7 Years of experience as Systems and Network Administrator or in similar role.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in networking or a related field is preferred.
- Must have proficiency in the technologies like Azure, AWS, Cloud, Hosted Applications, Firewalls, and LAN/WAN, IP Telephony, Surveillance etc.
- Require excellent experience in systems administration, LAN & WAN installation & configuration, routing & switching, and network security.
- Hands on experience in configuring, deploying, troubleshooting all the active networks and Network Issues.
- Require excellent English communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, well organized, and detail-oriented.
Certifications: Required: Microsoft certifications Windows Server and Azure Cloud. Cisco Certifications (CCNP/CCNA), or other network related fields are required.
Benefits: Ongoing training, Mentoring, Discretionary Performance based Bonus is provided to *Qualified Candidates.
*This is a night shift and work from office requirement*