Vista IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Exp : 2-3 Years/ Position : 01/ Job Type : Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and fast-paced work culture?
A US market focused Software Development Company is looking for Tableau Developer to join our Indore office. We are looking for someone, who enjoys working with a hands-on approach and can make an immediate contribution to our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties, Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Communication & interaction with Project Manager to understand the requirement
- Dashboard designing, development and deployment using Tableau eco-system
- Ensure delivery within given time frame while maintaining quality
- Stay up to date with current tech and bring relevant ideas to the table
- Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
- Performs other related duties as assigned or advised
- Contribute in dashboard designing, R&D and project delivery using Tableau
- Overall 2-5 Years of experience in DWBI development projects, having worked on BI and Visualization technologies (Tableau, Qlikview) for at least 2 years.
- At least 2 years of experience covering Tableau implementation lifecycle including hands-on development/programming, managing security, data modelling, data blending, etc.
Technology & Skills:
- Strong working knowledge and development experience with Tableau Server and Desktop
- Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and Data modelling
- Knowledge of databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Exposure to alternate Visualization technologies like Qlikview, Spotfire, Pentaho etc.
- Good communication & Analytical skills with Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail/level of quality, Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Academics: Bachelor’s degree a Must in Computer science or relevant field.
Benefits: Ongoing training, Mentoring, Discretionary Performance based Bonus is provided to *Qualified Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Morning shift
To keep our team members safe, we are strictly following the Government guidelines and have proper screenings, provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer with proper social distancing measures.
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
- Total: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 2 years (Preferred)
Industry: Information Design & Documentation
Work Remotely: No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place